We have established the following policies to provide you the most wonderful stay imaginable.
Reservations Our online reservation system provides ultimate guest convenience. We request 50% payment at time of reservation, and remaining 50% payment 14 days in advance of arrival. Your access instructions will be provided via email two days prior to your arrival. If you have any issues with your reservation, please call the phone number in your reservation confirmation.
Self Check-in: Please be aware that there is no lobby at the Lamp Post Lodge. Our convenient self check-in allows you go straight to your room upon arrival and settle in. Our innkeepers are available if you have any issues, and can be reached via 719-783-2876, but we don't anticipate you having any trouble at all! Your lodge & room access are via unique codes that are provided in your Access Email, which is sent to you prior to your arrival. This email will provide you all the important details for an amazing stay, so please make sure to read through it carefully.
Arrival & Departure Arrival is available anytime after 3:00pm and departure is by 10:00am so that we can prepare your suite for the next guests. Please be respectful of other guests staying in the lodge if you plan to arrive late or depart early. Two days prior to your arrival, you will receive an email with your custom access code.
Children We welcome families, and have two suites available for groups larger than two. San Isabel sleeps 4 people, and Passiflora sleeps 3. We also have the attached Lamp Post Lodge Apartment, which sleeps 8 people and is family-friendly.
Pets We do not allow pets at the Lamp Post Lodge. Please check with Hillside Colorado Cottages for pet-friendly lodging.
Wheelchair accessibility We do have one wheelchair accessible room, with direct access outside via a paved ramp & parking directly adjacent. This room (Bristlecone Suite) includes a roll-in shower, shower stool, roll-up vanity and a king sized bed. This room allows access into the main living room, breakfast nook and front porch; please let us know if you have any questions about this room.
Amenities Please do not remove any items from your suite or the common area of the Lodge upon departure. Everything provided at the Lamp Post Lodge is provided for your use during your stay, but not as a take-home souvenir. This includes, but is not limited to all bathroom provisions, maps/instruction guides, games, towels, bedding, furniture, fixtures, electronics, etc. If items are missing upon your departure, we will automatically charge your credit card the replacement cost of the item. Thank you for understanding. This policy allows us to continue to offer you superior lodging options at a reasonable cost.
Smoking The Lamp Post Lodge does not permit smoking of any type at the facility. This includes vaping/electronic cigarettes, as well as marijuana.
Cancellation Policy Reservations cancelled more than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will be refunded in full. Any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will be subject to a fee of 50% of the total reservation cost. Please call please call the phone number in your booking confirmation email if you require a cancellation.
Maximum Occupancy The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons per suite, with the execption of Passiflora Suite and San Isabel Suite, which offer daybeds and a trundle for additional cost. Additionally, the Lamp Post Lodge apartment sleeps a maximum of 8 persons.
Insurance We encourage all guests to purchase travel insurance.
Illegal Activity You agree not to use the premises for any activities or purposes that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation, or to engage in any illegal activity while on the property. Such use or activity will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all fees. Additional fees may be incurred, as they relate to any damage of the premises.
RENTAL RULES: Guest agrees to abide by the Policies listed above, as well as the Rental Rules identified below as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking of any substance is NOT allowed on the Lamp Post Lodge premise.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Liability Release: The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances & property for their intended uses.
6. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Main Floor suites have one parking space directly outside their private entrance. All other suite guests must park in front of the Lodge, and enter through the front door. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in each suite. For reservations seven+ days in length, fresh towels will be provided to your suite every four days, and sheets will be changed every 7 days. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
8. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the cost of repair.
9. Weather: No refunds will be given for weather. Our property is located directly off State Highway 69, and no gravel roads are required to access our property. We do not refund due to road conditions, and it is extremely rare that the highways would be impassible or closed during winter months. Major routes directly to our property from all major epicenters of Colorado are well maintained.
10. Damages to Premises: Should guest or guest's invitees, cause any damages to the premises, or contents thereof, that require repair or replacement, guest authorizes owner to charge the guest's credit card for all damages. All damages must be reported to the owner before check-out and upon vacating, any missing or damaged property or inventory will be charged to your credit card, the amounts required to conduct the necessary repairs, or if necessary to replace the missing items at full replacement value within 14 days.
11. Amenities: Please do not remove any items from the cottages upon your departure. Everything in the cottage is provided for your use during your stay, but not as a take-home souvenir. This includes, but is not limited to, all bathroom provisions, kitchen provisions, maps/instruction guides, towels, bedding, furniture, fixtures, electronics, etc. If items are missing upon your departure, we will automatically charge your credit card the replacement cost of the item. Thank you for understanding. This policy allows us to continue to offer you superior lodging at a reasonable cost.