The town of Westcliffe, Colorado is an authentic western mountain town located in Southern Colorado, on the east side of the famed Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The elevation of Westcliffe is 7,888 feet and boasts extraordinary views visible throughout the valley.
We have provided the following online resources to help assist you in planning your trip, visit the Custer County Tourism Board, The Cliffs Colorado Guide, the Westcliffe Merchants, or the Custer County Chamber of Commerce to help make your stay in the Wet Mountain Valley nothing short of a success. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Music, Arts & Culture
- Foot-tappin’ good times at annual music festivals
- Live performances at the historic Jones Theater
- Visiting our art galleries on main street
- Getting involved with local artisans via the Sangres Art Guild
- Ranching, railroads, and mining history & heritage at our local museums
- If you like great bluegrass, check out our friends the Sons & Brothers